Happy Heart Day to my little man!
Andrew, every year on Valentine's Day I like to list all the things I love about you! There are more than I can even begin to list, but here are just some of the many things I love about you, my little monkey...
• I love the way you make my heart melt every time you say "I love you mama!"
• Your big hugs when you squeeze me tight
• I love our bedtime routine...giving you a bath, reading you Bible stories, and saying our prayers. Then you want to kiss mommy and daddy several times. You go back and forth and say "Mama kiss... Daddy kiss..." and I just love it. Then the last thing we do is blow kisses before I leave your room, and I love that too. You are so loving and still the cuddliest kid I know!
• I love that you want to be chased around the house. How you put your hands up by your head, fingers spread wide, and and go "oh!" like you are teasing me, ready to run!
• I love that you love to wrestle and tackle us! When we tickle you, you giggle so much and want us to do it again and again!
• I love what a happy little boy you are
• I love the way you fold your little hands before bed and say "Dear Jesus" with a huge smile on your face. Then the way you list off all the people in your life that you love, all by yourself.
• I love that you are 3 years old and can still wear 18 month size clothes! You have always been such a "Peanut" and it is one of your many nicknames.
• I love the way you mimick every word we say
• I love how much you have learned to love school, your teachers and that you have made little friends that give you hugs when you leave.
• I love that even after I've hugged and kissed you goodbye when I leave, that you still want to open the garage door and watch me drive away, and how you yell "I LOVE YOU MAMA!" as I'm leaving.
• I love how much you love your daddy. I'll never forget the day we got home and he had to rush out and didn't tell you goodbye, so I had to drive you to his school to see him because you were so upset.
• I love how when you really want something you say "Hold my hand" and drag us where you want us to go!
• I love how you dance when you hear songs on TV or the radio, and you love it when I join you and we dance together.
• I love that you can watch a movie over and over again and never get sick of it. Your favorite movies recently are Toy Story, Tarzan and Shrek.
• I love your determination, and how passionate you are about things. You have always been a fighter, and it is the reason you are still with us today. You have a very special spirit within you, and your personality just shines.
Andrew, there are so many things I love about you, I could go on and on. You will always be my special Valentine, and every year we will celebrate Valentine's Day for you and your very special heart. I love your daddy very much, too! I am so blessed to have you both in my life!