Wednesday, September 18, 2013

hot air balloons

We always enjoy visiting the Balloon Classic.  We hadn't been last year but I knew Kerigan would love it this year since she is obsessed with balloons.
They have lots of bouncy slides and fun activities.  This was so funny, I had never seen one like this before!  It's like a bungee cord where you have to run forward and then it jerks you back.  Andrew loved it!
Kerigan even went in the bouncy house!
She loved it!
I think we are finally making a break through with her releasing her death-grip on me to go do fun things by herself or with her brother sometimes!  Ha!
A few months ago she would have never tried going on this train.
She had so much fun and wanted to go again and again!

After all the activities we headed over to the balloons as they started blowing them up.
Andrew was pointing in most of these pictures because he was so excited about all the balloons!  Ha!
I've always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon.  I just think they are so beautiful and I love seeing a whole bunch of them in the air together.
We all enjoyed watching them fill with air!
When one was ready it would lift off and then the next one would go... it was an incredible sight.




Kerigan says, we can't wait to go back and see the "boons" next year!  

Related Posts with Thumbnails