Sunday, May 2, 2010

Alligator Rides!

Yesterday we went to Daddy's school to try out Andrew's "alligator" (as he calls it!) he got for Christmas!
It hadn't been out of the basement yet, and he had been driving it back and forth in our basement for some of the winter...but he was ready to take off with it!
We took it to Daddy's school so he'd have full reign of the football field and the track and we wouldn't have to worry about chasing him around the neighborhood and hitting cars!  Ha!
He couldn't quite get the hang of steering yet!
That's also why we brought him here, thinking we could teach him to steer easier.
He started to get the hang of it after a while.
He was so sweet running over to daddy on the field.
He just looks like such a big boy, driving all by himself!  I can't get over it!
I also got my new camera figured out!  I loved testing it out!  I took over 200 pictures!!!  Of just this one experience!  I know, I know, I've got to stop!  It is just so fun to use!  The picture takes so fast so you can just click away!  It is a world of difference from my other camera- it really captures facial expressions and captures the picture the moment you see it- I hated that about my other camera, I missed so many smiles and great faces, because the camera was too slow.
Andrew also went exploring all around Daddy's school.  He rang the big bell that the football players ring whenever they score a touchdown!  He thought that was really cool!
He found a barrel and rolled off it!  Another example of an "action" shot that my other camera would have missed!  Ha!
He found an old baseball...
I love this picture of him looking out at the field with his baseball.  His heart doctor has told us that baseball is one of the very few sports he'll be able to play (that and golf!) so we love getting him interested in baseball when we can.  He loves it already!
And of course, he had to get a ride from Daddy on a "real" alligator!
Andrew thinks he's pretty lucky to have a Daddy with a job where he gets to do all this fun stuff!  He absolutely loves going to Daddy's school and he never wants to leave!
Seriously.  Why would he when mama lets him get this dirty and have so much fun?

4 comments:

Melissa said...

He is so adorable. I always look forward to your posts. thanks for sharing.
Melissa Langston
cp:matthewjoshua

Courtney said...

So cute. Glad you are having lots of fun with your new camera.

Stefenie said...

Glad to see that he is getting to test drive his gator in wide open spaces! Logan still hasn't gotten the hang of steering but I think he just likes making me do it for him. Ha!

Anonymous said...

if i had to describe this in 1 word it would be AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Paige levich

Related Posts with Thumbnails