Friday, July 20, 2018

mall of america fun

After spending the week in Minneapolis, we were more than ready to pick up Andrew from Camp Odayin the day after Kerigan's birthday!  
His bunk bed

We chose to pick him up rather than him taking the bus back to the cities because we wanted to see his camp and have him show us everything so we could picture where he had been.
I couldn't get over how nice his cabin was!  Compared to when I went to camp as a kid, this is luxury!
They even had this neat living room area with a fireplace!
Andrew loved walking us down the trail to show us the waterfront and where he did archery.
His path every day
I missed my guy so much!
This was one of his favorite camp activities!
His counselor sent me this picture of him during the week and I just loved it!
He also loved this obstacle course that was set up like ninja warrior


Kerigan loved trying it out too!
With Ga Ga and Papa at the waterfront- Andrew's very favorite thing.  They spend every afternoon at the waterfront.
He also loved showing us where they have water wars.  This was an evening activity that they all loved doing.
Group picture of everyone at camp!
Andrew got this special award- "Mr. Friendly," which I just loved that they chose that for him.
This just made me want to cry.  The fact that he is nice to everyone all the time is so important and I'm so proud of him.

He had to fall over on the bed when Kerigan and I gave him the presents we got him during the week- his rhino and a ninja turtle figure that he had been wanting and is so rare the only place we could find it was Nickelodeon Universe! Ha!
So happy to have our boy back!
The next day Daddy and Papa headed home and Ga Ga and I kept the kids for an extra day!
Andrew loves the MOA so much, and so we promised him we'd take him there after camp!
Mini golf was first on his list!
Can you tell he was just a little excited?




He loves all the obstacles and neat things at each hole
So much fun!
This was funny, there was a sasquatch in the window and it growled and made noises- Ha!
This was so cute, Kerigan got a hole in one on the last hole and she won a free game for next time!  She was so shocked!
Andrew was happy because that means we get to do this again when Ga Ga brings us back to celebrate my birthday!
My little man and I riding our favorite- the Pepsi coaster!
I missed him SO MUCH!
We split up for a little while so Andrew could ride some bigger rides.  This is his favorite ninja turtle character- I think I have a picture of him in front of it from every year since they built this ride.  He's still not quite brave enough to ride the ride, though!
He loves this ninja turtle ride, shell shocked.
We grabbed a quick dinner at Bubba Gump before heading home.
Run Forest Run!
When we got home we set up Kerigan's new desk from IKEA!  She loves it- it is one of her favorite places to hang out.


Related Posts with Thumbnails