Friday, March 26, 2010

In need of prayer

Andrew is in need of some prayers... we are home, but he isn't doing the greatest.  He has been vomiting most of the day, and did again on the way home.  He is very sleepy and lethargic.  We can't quite get him to wake up or come out of this funk.  He has slept the whole afternoon, the whole way home, and is sleeping again in Ga Ga's arms.  I think it is quite obvious he had way too much anesthesia.  I am worried about him.  I called IC on the way home to see if they thought we should come back, but they said it might just take a little longer for him to get past this and wake up.  My prayer is that he'll snap out of it, wake up and be back to his old spunky self very soon.  Even if it happens at bedtime!  Any moms out there who experienced this I'd love to hear from you!  I had heard so many things about how easy this was and they perk back up right away.  But we are just not experiencing that.

Thanks for all the prayers and messages today!

4 comments:

Rachel Johnson said...

We will pray for him for sure. I know you have the doctors and everyone to talk to and ask questions, but if you need to, you can always call my dad. You can call me if you need the number. He has put many kids to sleep before. He might have some tips or comforting words. I don't know...just a thought!

Maggie said...

Andrew is in in our prayers. I hope he is doing better this evening. We love you guys and have been thinking of you all day!

Wodzisz Family said...

He is in our prayers. I hope he is doing better now.

Shannon said...

Praying for Andrew!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails