Sunday, April 22, 2012

phone dump

There have been so many times recently that I have said to myself "I'm so glad I had my phone!" so I could take a picture!  I don't always carry my big camera (although I'd like to!) and it is so nice having my iPhone.  It takes awesome pictures.
I've already posted this, but it was an example of a time I was so thankful I had my phone camera.  The Friday before Easter- the bunny visited his day care when I dropped the kids off.  Everyone was so excited and it was so cute!  One of those memories I was so happy I captured.

Another time I was so thankful was a different day when I picked them up from day care!  Ha!  I was getting out of the car and I heard a loud noise.  I was getting ready to walk in and I saw all the kids filing out in huge lines... it was a fire drill!  Andrew has attended this center since he was 2, and I have never been privileged enough to witness this!  It was the cutest thing ever.  Andrew came out walking all straight and proud and sat down in the grass with his class.  I was enjoying watching him when I started to freak out, worried that Kerigan was probably scared to death with all that noise!!
Yeah, not-so-much.  They put all the babies in this little rolling crib.  I about died- it was seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen.  None of them were crying, they were all thinking "field trip!" Ha!
Peek a boo!  Oh my gosh, it was the sweetest thing.  I will never forget it.  And thanks to my phone, I now have a picture of it!
Andrew is obsessed with the books by Jan Brett.   He reads The Mitten and The Hat over and over again.  He has them memorized.  There is a sweet little hedgehog in them and I love the way he says "hedgehog"- it sounds like an "sh" sound, more like "he-sh-hog."  Anyway, the other day at school one of my old students had brought his pet hedgehog to school!  I was so excited to whip out my phone and take a picture to show Andrew.  He was so thrilled!  Isn't he so cute?
I barely had time to grab my phone the afternoon we were hanging out and looked over at the stairs and up went our girl for the very first time!  As fast as she could go!
And just because he's cute... :)

This was too funny not to share.  We were eating dinner the other night and daddy was at work (things are always more chaotic when daddy's not home!)  I was feeding Kerigan her food and all of a sudden I look over and see this...
Yep.  Milk- all over the place.  I was so dumbfounded I didn't even know where to start with cleaning it up.  So, yep!  I took a picture instead!  Ha!  Everyone on my facebook was teasing me about taking a picture.  As mad as I was at the time, I knew it would be funny to look back on.  One of my FB friends wrote this quote, which I think is so funny: "Ancient proverb- Don't cry over spilled milk!  2012- Grab your phone and take a picture!"  Ha!
She is just into everything these days.  I can't keep up with her!  And her facial expressions just kill me!
I'm not sure what part of her thinks this is a good idea!
So sweet... waiting for Ga Ga.
A couple weekends ago we met friends out at our favorite shopping area and had a picnic lunch by the lake.  Fun times!
I was laughing so hard this day.  Andrew was so smushed in the cart and I didn't even realize it!!  Everything about this picture makes me laugh.  From Andrew, to my frosted flakes stash!  Those of you who know me know this is normal!  I go through frosted flaked like water!  Justsoyouknow.
Then on a separate trip to Sams (because that's where we go to get all our baby needs- formula, diapers, wipes, etc).  Kerigan crashed in the cart!  I had her out way past her nap time!  Poor baby!  But it was so stinkin funny!  Look at her precious little shoes!
Then I just had to laugh about our 3rd trip to the store within a week!  Do you think I picked out a better cart this time?  Ha!
There was no room for groceries, but the kids had fun!
Ha!
Last night Ga Ga surprised Andrew with movie night treats and the Muppets!  She came to watch the kids so Craig and I could have our date night for his birthday.
This picture makes me laugh!  We had so much fun!  We went to eat at Christophers- a favorite.  I had surprised Craig with tickets to "Ring of Fire," because he loves Johnny Cash.
He was all excited, it was so cute.  
The show was so good!  We hadn't been out together for a while and it was a much needed recharge!  It's so nice to say that after almost 9 years, we still have fun and laugh together!

So there's the last couple of months in phone pictures!  

Related Posts with Thumbnails